HELP ~ I need an undetectable jailbreak for an AT& T i pad 2 running ios 7.0.6.

dnakai

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping to find a jailbreak that is undectable and leaves all apps in place. It seems that in order to run a web monitoring app my device needs to be jail broken. Also if you can explain in simple terms what it means to be tethered or not. I am looking for a simple verified jailbreak. Too much suspicious activities on our home ipad. Thanks so much ~ Denise

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If a person sees Cydia on the device, they will find out that you have a jailbreak installed. There is no way to hide that fact. If you want to jailbreak on iOS 7, use Evasi0n.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
You can use springtomize 3 to hide cydia and any jail broken apps that way no one will know its jail broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
You can use springtomize 3 to hide cydia and any jail broken apps that way no one will know its jail broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True and hide the Springtomize icon and lock out the settings app, don't install SSH or have iExplorer or iFunbox on a computer. It's really hard to hide if someone suspects and has some knowledge of what to look for.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If a person sees Cydia on the device, they will find out that you have a jailbreak installed. There is no way to hide that fact. If you want to jailbreak on iOS 7, use Evasi0n.

If something doesn't exist because you don't know it, the world ceases to exist.

Both Springtomize and SBSettings can hide Cydia from the user. Hidden apps don't show up in the search.

Short of the user plugging the phone into a comp to look for Cydia or to try to jailbreak, it's not detectable at that point.
The bigger concern wouldn't be seeing Cydia. It would be what happens if there is a rare mobile substrate reboot into safe mode. That'd look pretty strange on a "stock" device. Additionally, several apps on the AppStore pop up a message to tell jailbroken phones they won't work. Skype is one of these and a rather popular app.

If you're worried about seeing Cydia, you don't understand the problem.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so you jailbreak, install whatever crap you need. Go to cydia and remove big boss icon set and you're good to go.

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
If something doesn't exist because you don't know it, the world ceases to exist.

Both Springtomize and SBSettings can hide Cydia from the user. Hidden apps don't show up in the search.

Short of the user plugging the phone into a comp to look for Cydia or to try to jailbreak, it's not detectable at that point.
The bigger concern wouldn't be seeing Cydia. It would be what happens if there is a rare mobile substrate reboot into safe mode. That'd look pretty strange on a "stock" device. Additionally, several apps on the AppStore pop up a message to tell jailbroken phones they won't work. Skype is one of these and a rather popular app.

If you're worried about seeing Cydia, you don't understand the problem.

xCon takes care of jailbreak detection by apps