BigBoss Repo hash sum mismatch on iPhone 5s
Hello, i restored my iPhone 5s 32GB running iOS 7.0.4 and i jailbroke it once again and ever since i restored and did the jailbreak again i get the has sum mismatch on the bigboss repo! I thought that the servers might have some traffic so i waited for a day! then i rejailbroke it and i keep getting the same message for over 5 days now!
I used evasi0n 1.0.5 at first then i tried to jailbreak it with 1.0.4 in case the error is in the jailbreak tool but still the same error on all the versions!
Can you please help me and give me a solution? I tried deleting the bigboss repo and add it once again but this never works! It aways gives me this error and it's very frustrating !!! :@ :@ :@ :@
- 02-21-2014, 03:32 PM #2
- By mumfoau in forum Apple Security TalkReplies: 10Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:16 AM
- By Peligro911 in forum iPhoneReplies: 21Last Post: 03-10-2014, 12:26 PM
- By melbsteve in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:00 PM