Is there applications that can sync your txt messages on your phone with your computer?

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I just wanted to know if anyone knows of any applications that can sync your txt messages on your phone with your computer. Coming from android I had an app that was able to do so but I havent been able to fine anything like that on the iphone thus far.

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
sorry I guess I wasnt specific enough. I want to be able to send txt messages from my computer instead of my phone. I used to use an application that was able to sync your messages up with the computer. You could send a txt to someone from your computer and actively see the messages recieved and sent on your phone as well

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If you have Goggle Voice you can send text via a computer.

You do it via a web browser but there is a Mac app called Growl that will sync with Google Voice and you can text via this app. Not sure if there is a PC version.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
sorry I guess I wasnt specific enough. I want to be able to send txt messages from my computer instead of my phone. I used to use an application that was able to sync your messages up with the computer. You could send a txt to someone from your computer and actively see the messages recieved and sent on your phone as well

If you have a compatible Mac computer, you can send iMessages from your computer and also see the conversation thread on your i-device.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I haven't heard of a way for you to be able to do that on iOS, other than iMessage on a Mac but that's not what you're looking for.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If you are a Verizon customer you can download the Verizon Messages app and it will sync all your text messages (not just iMessages) with your computer mac/pc.