- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Is there a home screen toggle to enable/disable cellular?
Haven't jailbroken/used cydia in a while; I was an Android user for about 2 years then finally came home to OS recently with a 5s gifted over the holidays. Having trouble finding a toggle switch or something I can have on my home screen/pull up menu to toggle celluar data on/off as it is a pain in the arse having to go into settings everytime I want to turn it off to use wifi only. Anyone know of a tweak for this? Also, tweaks to change the battery icon color/pic etc?
I forgot how much of a noob I really am at this stuff. Happy to be back on OS though! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help a gal out!
PS: I am really not that illiterate; I realize I spelled cellular wrong in the title..oops.
- 02-15-2014, 07:16 PM #2
re: Is there a home screen toggle to enable/disable cellular?
My devices are not jailbroken so I'm unaware of any home app/toggle switch, however, you can swipe up from the bottom of your screen and then tap on the Airplane icon and then tap on the Wi-Fi icon to get the same results.
- 02-15-2014, 11:23 PM #3
- 02-16-2014, 12:59 AM #4
- 02-18-2014, 04:24 PM #6
- By jabz9 in forum iPhoneReplies: 10Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:46 AM
- By iPhone apps in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:25 PM
- By talkin73 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 06:46 PM