Is there a home screen toggle to enable/disable cellular?

Melberry#IM

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Haven't jailbroken/used cydia in a while; I was an Android user for about 2 years then finally came home to OS recently with a 5s gifted over the holidays. Having trouble finding a toggle switch or something I can have on my home screen/pull up menu to toggle celluar data on/off as it is a pain in the arse having to go into settings everytime I want to turn it off to use wifi only. Anyone know of a tweak for this? Also, tweaks to change the battery icon color/pic etc?

I forgot how much of a noob I really am at this stuff. Happy to be back on OS though! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help a gal out!

PS: I am really not that illiterate; I realize I spelled cellular wrong in the title..oops.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My devices are not jailbroken so I'm unaware of any home app/toggle switch, however, you can swipe up from the bottom of your screen and then tap on the Airplane icon and then tap on the Wi-Fi icon to get the same results.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If I were you I would give cctoggles a try to add to your control center. That's what I use.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77