Hidden SBSettings - can't get back

dare13

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
So I jailbroke my iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.1 yesterday. I then downloaded SBSettings with the intent of hidding my cydia app. So I installed SBSettings and hid cydia with success. I then accidentally hid the SBSettings app. Now I can not find a way to get the app back or access it. I have tried searching the apps via spotlight and swiping left on the status bar, neither have had any success. What can I do to access these apps? The activator app icon also disappeared, though I am not even sure what that is for. Is my phone still even jailbroken? Any and all suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Looks like you are gonna need to restore your phone and re-jailbreak unless someone else knowns of a way to access those apps. Word of advice for next time, make sure you set the apps your hiding to an Activator action before hiding them to prevent things like this from happening.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Do not restore? except for the fact that you should be on 7.0.4/5 anyways?
BUT you don't need to restore. Sbsettings automatically installs activator with a left swipe or right swipe on status bar.
So do that. Then select more and boom! Sbsettings main page.
Also, I'm pretty sure you can search for sbsettings in spotlight(???)
Also I'm pretty sure you can reboot into a substrate disabled mode and see the apps again.(???)
Also I'm pretty sure that people shouldn't say RESTORE unless they KNOW a restore is necessary

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks like you are gonna need to restore your phone and re-jailbreak unless someone else knowns of a way to access those apps. Word of advice for next time, make sure you set the apps your hiding to an Activator action before hiding them to prevent things like this from happening.
You need to learn three words: "I don't know." They're not a bad thing to say. In this case, they were your appropriate response.

When you don't know the answer, it's often harmful for you to give advice rather than helpful. As I'm assuming your intentions were to be helpful, you performed the exact opposite of your desire. Learning those three little words would allow you to be more successful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR