Unable to connect iPhone 5s to computer
I've had my 5S jailbroken for awhile, and I wanted to go back to stock. I plugged it said: "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received from the device."I put the phone in DFU mode, still nothing it gave me Error 11. Tried another cable and a different USB port, HELP!
iPhone 5S AT&T, Macbook pro.
- 02-13-2014, 10:20 PM #2
- 02-15-2014, 09:21 AM #3
- 02-15-2014, 09:33 AM #4
- 02-15-2014, 09:49 AM #5
Re: Unable to connect iPhone 5s to computer
Reboot both iPhone and computer. Somewhere between the phone and the computer something in the software is frozen and not allowing the connection.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By yungboi in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 09-26-2016, 09:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:32 PM
- By Massie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:17 PM