- iMore Intermediate
- 213 Posts
Hide apps tweak, iPhone 5S, 7.0.4 jailbreak
Are there any available tweaks to hide apps such as Cydia and Winterboard for the iPhone 5S? I know Poof and SBSettings, but they aren't working for the 5S. Not sure if it's the device or the applications themselves.
Can I hide via iFile if there aren't any tweaks yet available?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
- 02-10-2014, 05:03 PM #2
- By Donnie Smith in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 39Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:38 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 05:52 PM
- By RobertAdams313 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 07:46 PM
- By Donnie Smith in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 03:01 PM