- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Can't jailbreak my 4s IOS 7.0.3 with evasi0n
I am trying to jailbreak my 4s ios 7.0.3 (which btw is having trouble updating to 7.0.4 but that's a different story) that I just bought from glyde.com
When I use evasi0n, I get passed the part that says "unlock and open evasion app" and then the "unlock device" and after that, when the progress bar finishes, the program just closes and nothing happens, with no cydia appearing on the phone.
Any fix to this?
- 02-09-2014, 04:59 PM #2
- 02-09-2014, 04:59 PM #3
Re: Can't jailbreak my 4s IOS 7.0.3 with evasi0n
Part of that problem might be the fact that you can't upgrade to 7.0.4. I recommend backing up, and doing a full restore via iTunes to PC with iOS 7.0.4, and then try jailbreaking again.
- 02-09-2014, 07:49 PM #4
- By kattiel in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 02-16-2014, 12:36 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 07:58 PM
- By Jordan Ward1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 07:54 PM
- By James Wright9 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:46 PM