- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 3gs 4.3 (8B117) updating problem
Recently, I was trying to upgrade my iOS 4.3 into 6.3 but that's not run perfectly. "redsn8w 0.9.14b2" is still on the message- "fetching baseband files (please be patient)..." I wait more than 30mins and still waiting there yet
also, I need to know which iOS version I can use on my iPhone.
- 02-07-2014, 01:51 PM #2
- 02-08-2014, 10:19 AM #3
Re: iPhone 3gs 4.3 (8B117) updating problem
Look at the link in my sig if you haven't fixed this by now. Go to www.iclarified.com then head to tutorials, iPhone, Basic there you eill find all the iOS versions available. Just look for the last one listed for the 3Gs.
Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:17 AM
- By budmonster in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:23 PM
- By YoungHaram in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:18 PM
- By Jacksson5128 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 12:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:50 AM