Classic signal bar tweak without Winterboard???
Hey all. As per usual I searched about my inquiry but could not find a thread for it. Has anyone found a tweak that can install the classic signal bars without using Winterboard? Or could I manually program them in with iFile?
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- 02-04-2014, 01:32 PM #2
Re: Classic signal bar tweak without Winterboard???
You could use zeppelin for this but you gotta find an icon/picture with the classic signal bar and send it to your phone using iFile if you want a step by step guide just message me and I'll help ya out.
Tapin' and Talkin' from my iPhone 4
- By Euan Tan in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2016, 04:43 AM
- By tomro99 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:08 PM
- By Kashan Osama in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2014, 04:58 PM
- By pranjaldixit in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:20 PM
- By juanc723 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:58 AM