- 01-28-2014, 05:05 AM #2
- iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
- 01-28-2014, 08:22 AM #4
Re: Help with iwidgets!!
Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the widget? I've had that problem before. Uninstalling then reinstalling fixes it.
Also, the iWidget that you installed - did you download a widget that needs the theme to work properly but don't have the theme?
- 01-28-2014, 08:31 AM #5
- 01-28-2014, 09:14 AM #6
- By Just_Me_D in forum OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:47 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum Mac OS X Lion (10.7)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:33 AM