Tweak to shrink icons in iOS7... besides Bigify?
Any other options besides Bigify? There is a weird jerkiness to opening and closing of folders when making icons smaller with this tweak. It's annoying. The author told me it would be hard to make that go away because you have to "un-bigify" the icons/folders at some point which I didn't totally understand. I used to use FolderEnhancer and Shrink, neither of which are updated. The opening and closing of folders was very smooth and they worked great together. I hope Shrink gets updated because it works so well with Iconoclasm. Icon shrinking app suggestions appreciated!
- 01-24-2014, 08:12 AM #2
- 01-27-2014, 07:30 AM #4
- 01-27-2014, 10:04 AM #5
- 01-27-2014, 12:17 PM #6
Re: Tweak to shrink icons in iOS7... besides Bigify?
Springtomize does the same thing as bigify... When shrinking springboard icons it shrinks folders which is good. But the open and close of folders stutters like a jerky movement. The author of bigify told me that it's because the folders have to be unshrunk at some point and that is what I'm seeing. I just don't like how it looks. Really stands out in any otherwise very fluid and smooth user interface 😒
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2014, 04:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 11:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:50 AM