Help! This is happened once i installed AirBlue sharing.

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

This is happened once i installed AirBlue sharing.
ademaqe5.jpg
pu9ujane.jpg

If i removed AirBlue sharing, its still messed up.

If i removed Activator, it will remove AirBlue sharing as well, my phone is normal after removal.

Any help will be appreciated
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/23/ademaqe5.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/23/pu9ujane.jpg

If i removed Activator, it will remove AirBlue sharing as well, my phone is normal after removal.

Thanks

First of all: Give a Thread a useful name otherwise nobody will open it. I just opened it because nobody replied to it :p

That's really strange. It seems you're in safe mode. Try this:
  1. Respring and reboot your device and check if you're still in safe mode.
  2. Reinstall that tweak/app and respring and reboot your device and check if you're still in safe mode.
    Maybe you use a wrong version which is not compatible with your iOS Version or iDevice.
  3. Check that tweak/app and if it's compatible to your iDevice.
    Try apps/tweaks from well-known and safe sources from Cydia.
  4. Install that app/tweak from another source

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hahaha okay thanks, i ll get better title next time.

1&2. Done respring/reboot/reinstalled but how do i check if im in safe mode?

3. Its compatible, AirBlue Sharing is the app and it requires Activator which is also compatible.

I think its the activator, i have contacted Eric, who developed Activator, but havent heard from him.

4. I dont know where else i should download from.

I think im the only one who experienced this, because i cant find anything similar to my problem.

Weird.

By the way, thanks for your response ;)

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You know it if you are in safe mode :p
Almost all tweaks are disabled, your home screen is grey and in the status bar there is the text "Exit Safe Mode" instead of the time.

As far as I know the genius who developed Activator is Ryan Petrich. Most of his apps and tweaks are just awesome and also free :)
I wrote a lot of mails, but he never replied to any mail haha xD :|

Activator was never incompatible with any tweak I ever installed, so I don't think that some tweaks is incompatible with it, but I'm not sure.

You can download apps and tweaks from official repos or from other repos which you can google.

Do you have any other Cydia apps or tweaks installed on your device except Activator and AirBlue sharing?

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a license because it looked really useful app. Unfortunately, AirBlue seems to interfere with the ability of my iPhone to connect by bluetooth to the handsfree system in my car (it is illegal in my state to talk on a cellphone while driving w/o handsfree). I've tried using the native stack, and turning off simple pairing, but no luck yet. The phone connects, then disconnects and freezes up while my car radio indicates that it remains "connecting." I then have to turn off the phone to get it working again.

I've been in touch with the developer, who has been very responsive and is trying to help troubleshoot the issue. Hopefully this will get resolved.

If anyone has encountered this problem and found a solution, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Posted from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
You know it if you are in safe mode :p
Almost all tweaks are disabled, your home screen is grey and in the status bar there is the text "Exit Safe Mode" instead of the time.

As far as I know the genius who developed Activator is Ryan Petrich. Most of his apps and tweaks are just awesome and also free :)
I wrote a lot of mails, but he never replied to any mail haha xD :|

Activator was never incompatible with any tweak I ever installed, so I don't think that some tweaks is incompatible with it, but I'm not sure.

You can download apps and tweaks from official repos or from other repos which you can google.

Do you have any other Cydia apps or tweaks installed on your device except Activator and AirBlue sharing?

I see, so im not in the safe mode.

Yeah, i installed few tweaks, but it only happens when i installed Activator.

These are the tweaks i installed

2ahe3yha.jpg
egahyhuh.jpg
9a4usu7u.jpg
ejyqe6yj.jpg
dunezudy.jpg

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a license because it looked really useful app. Unfortunately, AirBlue seems to interfere with the ability of my iPhone to connect by bluetooth to the handsfree system in my car (it is illegal in my state to talk on a cellphone while driving w/o handsfree). I've tried using the native stack, and turning off simple pairing, but no luck yet. The phone connects, then disconnects and freezes up while my car radio indicates that it remains "connecting." I then have to turn off the phone to get it working again.

I've been in touch with the developer, who has been very responsive and is trying to help troubleshoot the issue. Hopefully this will get resolved.

If anyone has encountered this problem and found a solution, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Posted from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Sorry, I dont use any bluetooth accessories.

But how did you turn on Bluetooth? Did you encountered error if you turn bluetooth on via native bluetooth option?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I don't know all tweaks and how/if they're compatible with each other, but it's strange that it doesn't work with activator :eek:

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeh, but i feel like im the only one victim. Something must be wrong with my phone or the tweaks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I dont use any bluetooth accessories.

But how did you turn on Bluetooth? Did you encountered error if you turn bluetooth on via native bluetooth

My phone connects and works fine once Airblue is uninstalled via the native Bluetooth stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

abdulmuhaimen92

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/23/ademaqe5.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/23/pu9ujane.jpg

Thanks

that happened to me too ... i dont know how to fix this probleme !! is there any idea about this probleme !!

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
You might wanna share what tweaks you have installed?

Here is my list:

avana5ag.jpg

6y8a8ape.jpg

vejuzahy.jpg

guge2aqu.jpg

ugepy8ut.jpg

abdulmuhaimen92

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site

The problem is solved ... just restored my iphone and setup the iphone as a new iphone .... i used itools to backup the apps,contacts,notes and photos ...then i installed airblue sharing ... and now everything is good ...

abdulmuhaimen92

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site

the tweaks are : ifile . display recorder . classic switcher . swipeselection . fullforce for iphone. airblue sharing and statusbar fix2 ...

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The problem is solved ... just restored my iphone and setup the iphone as a new iphone .... i used itools to backup the apps,contacts,notes and photos ...then i installed airblue sharing ... and now everything is good ...

That's good news, i ll try it later. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Just wanna let you know the new update has fixed it!! Problem solved.