YouTube background play

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently on 6.1 and have a tweak installed called BgVideo which allows all browsers and the official YouTube app to play videos in the background (audio.) Is there anything for 7.0.4 that accomplishes the same thing?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently on 6.1 and have a tweak installed called BgVideo which allows all browsers and the official YouTube app to play videos in the background (audio.) Is there anything for 7.0.4 that accomplishes the same thing?

That's very annoying, that's why I deleted the YouTube app and just use Safari for YouTube videos. You can leave the browser, but it will stop the video/music, BUT you can just hit "play" in ControlCenter or with your headphones to play in the background ;)

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, so on iOS7 by default you can play YouTube in the background in Safari? If so, that's better, as in 6.1 you couldn't, however it would be nice to have the YouTube app in the background as well, like I have on 6.1 with the tweak mentioned in the OP.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, so on iOS7 by default you can play YouTube in the background in Safari? If so, that's better, as in 6.1 you couldn't, however it would be nice to have the YouTube app in the background as well, like I have on 6.1 with the tweak mentioned in the OP.

Yes we can :p

There will be a tweak soon, you're definitely not the first one who's annoyed because of the lack of this feature.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro