Updating a JB iphone 4s 6.1.3 (gevey) help please
i have a Gevey sim (auto gevey) iphone 4s 6.1.3,if for some reason i want to JB for the current version,and doesn't want to update NOW,can I still update it via IPSW firmwares to 7.0.4/7.1 at any time and use the new R-sim so that the cellular functionality work,I know i will lose the jailbreak of current version but it doesn't matter,I just want to know would I be able to upgrade without hassle?
- 01-21-2014, 10:43 AM #2
- 01-21-2014, 11:22 AM #4
Last edited by iOS Gravity; 01-21-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Re: Updating a JB iphone 4s 6.1.3 (gevey) help please
So what...we would be able to download 7.1 then i guess....and in the meantime there would be a gevey ready for its baseband and jailbreak aswell haha am i right bro
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs
Last edited by Kashan Osama; 01-22-2014 at 08:57 AM.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2014, 08:03 PM
- By arthiak89 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:28 PM
- By Adrian Birden in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:24 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:20 AM