Winterboard arm64

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So how bad is the battery drain? On my other phones winterboard significantly contributed to alot of battery drain, and any problems people are seeing with a 5s? Thanks

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no battery drain from winterboard

Im not trying to argue with you, ive seen on the forums you know alot more than i, i had noticed when in uninstalled winterboard and the tweaks i had running in winterboard in both my iphone 5 and 4 i noticed an increase in battery life

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It's just that winter board loads images as you access them, same as the iOS itself does. Instead of getting image form /here it finds it /there? but it's not constantly updating and changing and causing battery drain. I think the only noticeable effect is an initial loss of ram when powering on. But after boot or respring, any tweak that releases memory has your phone good as new.
I can see if you are rubbing some sort of HTML backgrounds that more battery would be used, but if you are just skinning the icons and a few GUI aspects of apps then there won't be an effect on battery life

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It's just that winter board loads images as you access them, same as the iOS itself does. Instead of getting image form /here it finds it /there? but it's not constantly updating and changing and causing battery drain. I think the only noticeable effect is an initial loss of ram when powering on. But after boot or respring, any tweak that releases memory has your phone good as new.
I can see if you are rubbing some sort of HTML backgrounds that more battery would be used, but if you are just skinning the icons and a few GUI aspects of apps then there won't be an effect on battery life

Ok thanks, just made up my mind to reinstall it lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW