HELP! I installed a tweak called Blutrol, it bricked my phone in a way
I installed a tweak called Blutrol, it bricked my phone in a way, BUT I used the hold vol up method to bypass mobile substrate. I installed a mobile substrate fix and I can use all my jailbreak stuff, but if I restart my phone it will brick and I will have to repeat the process, any help? Also my previous installed cydia packages don't show up in manage. Please help.
- 01-20-2014, 08:41 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
re: HELP! I installed a tweak called Blutrol, it bricked my phone in a way
Blutrol didn't brick your phone.
You're off to the right start by restarting in safe mode, but you need to delete the tweaks you have until you find the offending culprit.
But, it wasn't blutrol.
- 01-20-2014, 08:58 PM #5
- 01-20-2014, 10:23 PM #7
- 01-20-2014, 10:55 PM #9
- 04-09-2014, 05:43 AM #10
Re: HELP! I installed a tweak called Blutrol, it bricked my phone in a way
thats not called bricking thats your phone crashing, it crashed my ipad too...
i can't use that so i used the alternative called "controllers for all" which is less versatile but more compatible because it uses the game developers settings, so no remapping buttons
played the free zombie FPS game "dead trigger 2" perfect sync with my ps3 controller and the buttons we mapped perfectly without my intervention
don't restore your phone thats just dumb, only do it if you really DID brick it, you're gonna wipe your music, pictures and other crap, its a hassle to put it back on THEN rejaibreak it...
- 04-09-2014, 01:40 PM #11
- 07-23-2015, 08:01 PM #12
- By djjuice in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 22Last Post: 07-07-2016, 09:35 PM
- By jwaves in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:51 AM
- By alicepattinson in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 02:42 AM
- By Sabrina Briggs in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 08:54 PM