My iPhone is stuck at the Apple logo after trying to jailbreak with Evasions

kennyboy1

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
can some1 help me please got the iphone 4s on payg. ive tried to jailbreak it with evasion7 from here. i followed what to do now my phone is stuck on apple logo plus itunes or my pc dont reconize it i have a back but im stuck here been on google and tried different things but im stuck help please.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Place device into DFU mode, restore as new thru iTunes. Then run the evasi0n jb and that should resolve your issue.

kennyboy1

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I was just about to post a link to your DFU Mode. :)

hello mate thanks for your reply how do i get into DFU mode. like i said ive tried everything ive even uninstalled itunes. should i reinstall itunes first again. just cannot get out of the apple boot logo thanks.

kennyboy1

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
well ive tried to put it in dfu mode but it will not connect to itunes. ive held the top button power for 3 seconds then the home button still not there so what am i doing wrong help please.

kennyboy1

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
well i finally got into dfu mode its just uploadig through itunes so will it be back to normal because i still want to jailbreak it to change carrier any help please.

at the minute itunes says its waiting fir iphone its installed and i have apple logo with a line at the bottom so is all going well.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
well i finally got into dfu mode its just uploadig through itunes so will it be back to normal because i still want to jailbreak it to change carrier any help please.

Yeah. Once it restores through iTunes it will be "factory new".
I'd you have a recent backup you can restore that backup before you jaikbreak too.
Evasion will take it all from there

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like you updated your phone to iOS using OTA, the update you can do from the phone itself, originally. This causes problems. The restore you've been able to get going should fix this problem for you going forward.

If you want to look at jailbreaking, avoid using OTAs. They're rarely a good idea.

kennyboy1

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
It sounds like you updated your phone to iOS using OTA, the update you can do from the phone itself, originally. This causes problems. The restore you've been able to get going should fix this problem for you going forward.

If you want to look at jailbreaking, avoid using OTAs. They're rarely a good idea.

thanks for your reply i have had to set it up as a new phone because i did not do a backup dohhhhh. i have backed it up now through itunes but i dont know where it as put back up on pc any idaes please is there a default where it goes. now back to jailbreaking i used the 1 from this site evasion7 because i want to change carriers from orange to voda but orange will not unlock it so thats what i was trying to do jailbreak then hopfully it would change the carrier if this is so any help please.

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
call your carrier. best way. easy as that

just tell them you are traveling abroad and you don't want to have to change carriers/get rid of your current carrier, or buy another phone

most of the time they'll do it.

kennyboy1

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
call your carrier. best way. easy as that

just tell them you are traveling abroad and you don't want to have to change carriers/get rid of your current carrier, or buy another phone

most of the time they'll do it.

thanks for that i wish i had read this before. because what ive done is got a micro slot sim unlock card coming from usa cost ?10.00 thay said stick it in set the phone to gsm voda and that should unlock it from orange, so thay say its not here yet so cannot try it. is it a scam.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
This thread was from January when it was possible to restore to 7.0.3 or whatever version was out then and that version was able to be jailbroken. Now, if you restore, you get 7.1 which can not be jailbroken so you are likely out of luck.

Can't help you with the error you are getting though.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
i tried all the ways :put in dfu mode and restore,tried tinyumbrella...but 3004 keeps on popping out.can some one help me fix this issue?

You're trying to update to iOS 7.0.x but you can't since Apple stopped signing it. The only thing you can do is update to iOS 7.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2