I'm having problems with the battery displaying the wrong %.
I'm having somewhat of a battery issue..not with lack of battery, just the wrong %.
MY iP5 was sitting at 90%, then minutes later it was at 77%. I made sure all apps were closed and nothing was updating. Rebooted it and it went back to 90%. This also happens when I plug it in to charge. Its reading lets say 50%, plug it in and it shoots to 63%.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Also apparently iPhone's don't like cold weather. I had mine outside sitting on a box in my garage while I was working for like 1hr. It went down to 1% then shut off, no warning. Then took 2 hrs plugged in just to turn back on. and was sitting at 50% then.
Does all this sound like a bad battery?
- 01-20-2014, 09:28 AM #2
re: I'm having problems with the battery displaying the wrong %.
Do you have any animations running in the background? Or maybe some weather widget that's constantly updating? Both will cause your battery to drain super quick if you don't adjust the settings right.
- 01-20-2014, 09:58 AM #4
- By kennyboy1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 05:21 PM
- By Travis F in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2014, 12:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:40 AM