Calling all iPhone 4s 6.1.3 Jailbreak users for help

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello there So I want to to jailbreak my Iphone 4s 6.1.3 but before doing it I want to know are the following apps/tweaks compatible with 6.1.3 os as the Untethered jailbreak has just came... kindly please help me as I am new to even this smartphone thing

Note: I don't want to update to iOS 7 for the time being

1. Bitesms
2. Zephyr AND similer tweaks/apps of Identical functionality and equal quality
3. Winterboard/dreamboard Whatever
4. Activator AND similer tweaks/apps of Equal Quality
5.NC settings/Sb settings AND/or similer apps/tweaks of Equal quality
6. Other Tweaks or app that are readily available and readily used by users "Generally"...are they available for 6.1.3

Final Question:

Will developers develop continue to port apps for 6.1.3 considering we have now a iOS 7 JB?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Everything is currently compatible with 6.1.3.
You should jump to 7.0.4 though before you lose your window. The month of "pain and suffering" now isn't worth not being on the latest iOS

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Beyond 3cit's advice, you're asking an unfair question. How can we reasonably tell you what every developer will do going forward? If they already work, there's a good chance they'll continue to work. If they're new, there's a decent chance they'll use new API that prevent it from being used on older iOS. We cannot tell you what the developer of an app that you haven't seen will decide in terms of backwards compatibility.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I am just asking the general idea mate and the past experiences mate like when ios 6 came out how well the development for ios 5.1.1 went...dont bash me please

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Everything is currently compatible with 6.1.3.
You should jump to 7.0.4 though before you lose your window. The month of "pain and suffering" now isn't worth not being on the latest iOS

Thanku very very much sir thanku so so so much thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku....

Actually i have a locked iphone 4s on t mobile uk which I am running on gevey sim by my knowledge there is no way to preserve the baseband and upgrade that is why my only choices are either an IMEI unlock or Jb the 6.1.3....but on the other thread of mine someone told me that the new gevey sim works with the updated baseband so i wont lose the cellular functionality....is it true?i mean seriously true or u just think so? Because i had heard that updating can cause permanent erase of baseband reducing the phone to an ipod?? Please help me in this regard....

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77