Couria: Quick Reply/Quick Compose Extension

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Great news! Couria is being updated for iOS 7 and is currently in beta. If you don't know about it, Couria is an open source quick-reply tweak that people can use to build tweaks for whatever quick reply need they want (the idea being to make one framework that can work with different apps instead of a different tweak for every app out there). Right now it only supports the native Messages app, but for anyone tired of the crashes of BiteSMS (or who just doesn't need all the features Bite has) it's a great solution. The beta is working perfectly for me already. Here is the info straight from the developer's post on reddit:

Centralized and Customizable Quick Reply and Quick Compose System for iOS. Updated for iOS 7.
SMS/iMessage extension is built in and ready to use.
FREE and Open Source: https://github.com/Qusic/Couria
Available on my beta repo:
Code:
http://cydia.qusic.me
It works on iPhone and iPad with iOS 6/7. Since it's in beta now, bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.
Screenshots:
couria2.png
couria1.png
couria3.png
couria4.png

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
PLEASE add,"copying a part of text from the text bubble" please FFS :( apple/developers...I have been crying weeping all that long for the feature in every cydia msging app forum (apps which have their own forums aswell) for that particular feature? guys is it 'THAT" hard to implement? i am ready to pay the developers a reasonable amount :|

NOTE: i know this thread is not meant for it,but just though a tip is shared,would be good to shout out a general idea/useful feature for the lot...

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Tried it yesterday. When I swipe to quick reply on my lock screen, part of the persons message is cut off so I can't completely read it.

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Tried it yesterday. When I swipe to quick reply on my lock screen, part of the persons message is cut off so I can't completely read it.

It doesn't loop back over? Send an email to the dev so he can fix it. He's good at reading and responding to his emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro