Activate SIM to an iPhone 4

DanWezt

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
That such people in the community, I have an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.4 that has no signal, the chip that you contacted is Telcel and the signal is very low or zero. Look for what had been reported and i left that had a report on the part of AT&T, and from what I could be investigating ay a sim called "Gevey" but it is only for iPhone 4s or iPhone 5s/c, someone can help me to find some way to activate it?
PD: It is very expensive re-enable the IMEI, the cost is approximately $99-129 in the pages that i visit.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to a local GSM carrier in your area and tell them you want service with them. They will provide you with calling & data plans from which you must choose. After you and that company have come to an agreement on the service plan and price, your SIM card will be activated and cellular service will be provided for you.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Go to a local GSM carrier in your area and tell them you want service with them. They will provide you with calling & data plans from which you must choose. After you and that company have come to an agreement on the service plan and price, your SIM card will be activated and cellular service will be provided for you.

I thought they were talking about the IMEI getting disabled.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
That such people in the community, I have an iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.4 that has no signal, the chip that you contacted is Telcel and the signal is very low or zero. Look for what had been reported and i left that had a report on the part of AT&T, and from what I could be investigating ay a sim called "Gevey" but it is only for iPhone 4s or iPhone 5s/c, someone can help me to find some way to activate it?
PD: It is very expensive re-enable the IMEI, the cost is approximately $99-129 in the pages that i visit.

Can you please give us more information so we could better assist you?

DanWezt

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Can you please give us more information so we could better assist you?
Forgive my bad english, I ll explain again.
My local carrier is: Telcel, the cell phone it was shipped to me from USA, when he arrived the cell phone worked fine for 2 weeks, after ceased to operate the signal. (The problem is the IMEI) what I want to know is, there is a apparatus that are similar to Gevey which work with an iPhone 4?
Thanks! c: