Downgrading 3GS from 6.1.3 to 6.0.1
I have used TU go get all my blobs and I've used redsn0w to stitch my local 6.0.1 blob to a downloaded IPSW Of 6.0.1. I pressed shift and select then selected the stitched IPSW firmware file in iTunes. It passes the apple verification part, my phone reboots and then bam, I get an error 3194 message.
Now I now it's to do with my hosts file. There are two. One host file in c:\windows\I386 which is the one I don't think I need to edit.
Then the other is in c:\windows\system32\drivers. I'm sure I need to edit something here right.
Can anyone help.
- 01-16-2014, 06:12 PM #2
- 01-16-2014, 06:25 PM #4
- 01-16-2014, 06:28 PM #5
- 01-16-2014, 06:31 PM #6
- 01-16-2014, 06:32 PM #7
- 01-16-2014, 06:35 PM #9
- 01-16-2014, 06:46 PM #11
- By tway1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2014, 06:43 PM
- By kch50428 in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:48 AM
- By sgolbitz in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 13Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:50 AM