Sweet Tweak call BioProtect
Hey guys I wanted to let you know about an awesome tweak I found called BioProtect.
Protect any app on your phone by using TouchID
Protect ControlCenter Toggles
Use TouchID without having to set up a passcode
Set up fingerprints for TouchID through the BioProtect setting pane instead of the dedicated TouchID pane
Power Off protection prompts for fingerprint scan before actually shutting off
Many more here's some screenshots check it out!! It's also only $2.99 a great price for something so awesome!
Carried by a raven from the Wall.
- 01-16-2014, 10:59 AM #2
- 01-16-2014, 12:44 PM #3
- 01-18-2014, 09:31 PM #5
Re: Sweet Tweak call BioProtect
I have been using appscan for the app lock feature but I didn't know it'll prompt you to lock the power button. It might be a little annoying when I'm doing manual reboots but will save me if I lose my phone
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:30 AM
- By BBGary in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:47 PM
- By gjaramillo39 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:56 AM
- By tanknitrous in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:14 PM