Customization with New Jailbreak

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello All -

I'm a die hard apple fan. Macbook, ipad mini and I think my iPhone 5 WAS my 4th iPhone. Keyword here was as I think I may have done something foolish that can be corrected, but we'll see. Anyway I went out and purchased a Galaxy Note 3 and honestly I can say it's an awesome device. It's not as fluid as the iPhone, but I really love love love the customization, which brings me here. I think I should have tried jailbreaking my iPhone 5 before making this decision. One of the things I hate about the note is the time it takes to recharge. I'm big on charging. I have a mophie for my iPhone 5 and probably 4 lightening cables. My iPhone would rarely not be charged. What I want to know from you guys is what kind of customization can one do on iOS 7's jailbreak? Can someone direct me to a page with the screenshots of the jailbreak, I haven't found a thread yet? I haven't sold my iPhone 5 yet because I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to keep the note. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful?

PS. Before someone asks, I guess the real reason I bought the Note was that I was getting bored with my iPhone and needed something more.

Thanks All!