Post your jailbroken homescreen

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the delay guys, not here as much as I used to be. I'm using sbhtml for this design. I have also used WW for others, just depends. WW will be per page but the SBHTML will be on ever page like it used to be prior to iOS 7. The theme is Era icons iOS 7. Font was included with the sbhtml zip I dl from mmi. Let me know if you need any help or have other questions.

So the clock widget, wallpaper, everything was era theme?
I kinda got an sbhtml widget working? just need to clean up icon format. Thanks for your help

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
nenevyve.jpg

jazmynekc

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
photo 1.jpgphoto 2.PNGphoto 3.jpg

Home screen theme is the Glyphs package from the http:// tokems. 1925. co/ source.
"Are You Freaking Serious" Font from bytafont 2.
I also replaced the "slide to open" with a personal greeting at different times of the day using "dynamictext".

This is my first post, so lets hope it works!

Last edited:

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
So the clock widget, wallpaper, everything was era theme?
I kinda got an sbhtml widget working? just need to clean up icon format. Thanks for your help

No. Era is just the icons. I dl'd the sb (clock, wallpaper, etc..) from mmi. It's for SBHTML.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

You need to open ifile, thn hit the home icon, then navigate to applications (which should be on top) then navigate that folder to Facebook messenger?
Once inside that folder find the folder called Facebook messenger.app.
Inside that folder navigate to info.plist.
Open that up with text viewer. Then you will look for the sting "cfbundleidentifier" then under that will be what you will want to name your folder in your theme folder here's a pic of what your looking for for the Facebook app
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1407563074.020796.jpg
So you will need to create a folder with that exact name. (In this example, com.facebook.Facebook) inside that folder, that you are creating in your theme folder under bundles, you will have to replace the icon with the size of 118x118. (Or 120x120) in the case if Facebook it is Icon-Production-120.png
It's easier than this post made it sound!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox