Visit site
Today's selection

y4a7uduz.jpg

Translucent theme from Cydia. Seven clock and weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Love your clock and weather... Which one are u using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather is from iPhonealicious's blog. Look up Circle weather. I just used the weather widget without the circle part. It's two different widgets. The icons I got from her blog as well I think. If not, I can send them to you.

The clock in the status bar I edited using emojis and Cloaky. :)

For the morning:

photo.PNG

And yes. That's a toilet in my status bar. In joke at work.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396198395.702594.jpg
This is the last time I will upload jailbroken homescreens in this thread. My phone goes into safe mode everytime I put it to sleep. I can't even auto lock it. I will have to restore. It's been fun. :( Wallpaper made by Lawns.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes it is. I got it from Royal Pink Stuffs. She has several I have downlaoded. One is here and the other is here. The one in my screenie is this one but I changed the text in all of them. :)

Oh actually I have that pink text quote I just didn't realize that you could put that much text into it. I had another quote widget that was really limited. I'm going to change mine up !! Thanks Ginger :biggrin:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh actually I have that pink text quote I just didn't realize that you could put that much text into it. I had another quote widget that was really limited. I'm going to change mine up !! Thanks Ginger :biggrin:

You'll probably have to change the size of the text in the widget to get it to fit properly, but it's right above where you change the actual text.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods