Jailbreak problem- I don't appear to have the Cydia app installed

unoiace

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I recently tried to jailbreak my 5s. I went through all the steps once I get to the last reboot phase the Evasi0n tool closes, And I dont have the cydia app. If I click the Evasi0n7 icon my phone freezes and I have to reboot.

Any help?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I recently tried to jailbreak my 5s. I went through all the steps once I get to the last reboot phase the Evasi0n tool closes, And I dont have the cydia app. If I click the Evasi0n7 icon my phone freezes and I have to reboot.

Any help?

You might have to restore the phone as new and try the jailbreak again

unoiace

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you guys worked liked a charm.

Another problem is it possible I'm using an old jailbreak? It's weird I can't find the tweaks I see on YouTube

image.jpg
Screenshot of my Cydia version

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thank you guys worked liked a charm.

Another problem is it possible I'm using an old jailbreak? It's weird I can't find the tweaks I see on YouTube

View attachment 45953
Screenshot of my Cydia version

Read the "more info" or whatever it's called now in YouTube, it will tell you the name of the tweak and the repo you can find them in

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
When you see those errors, it just means the repo is either down at the moment or too busy to hook you in.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you have a bigger problem? how's your internet or cellular service? I didn't realize what tweaks you were looking for. Big boss is never down. And those tweaks are readily available.
So it's like a networking issue for you. Where are you located?