Downgrading to iOS 6.1.3
Hey guys I'm a little stumped. For the life of me I can't get this to work.
I'll tell you everything from scratch to make it easier.
1) I had an iPhone 4 on 6.1.3
2) I saved my SHSH blobs
3)Upgraded to iOS 7
4) Didn't really like iOS 7 so I went back to iOS 6.
5) Used iFaith along with iTunes put my phone back into DFU Mode selected my CFW everything went well.
6) The phone was carrier locked, I got it unlocked yesterday. In order to unlock the phone I had to upgrade back to iOS 7.0.4. So I did it. Now I'm on 7.0.4
7) I am attempting to go back to 6.1.3
8) I can't do it anymore. I have no idea what is going on I'm looking at all the how-to's nothing works. I keep getting error 1600 and 3194 in iTunes.
9) I checked my HOSTS file and I have nothing. No gs.apple.com
How is it possible I'm having such a hard time doing this again I don't get it?
I tried with iTunes 11.1.38 and also with 11.05 and went down all the way until iTunes 10.7. I can't get it to work.
The only thing I know that is different is the phone has now become unlocked. Do the SHSH blobs change? Are my SHSH blobs no longer valid? (I would think not)
Anyone have any idea why this isn't working for me anymore?
P.S. In iTunes 10.7 when I click on shift-restore and select my custom firmware I get to the stage where it says Preparing for iPhone to restore. And it just hangs there forever. The iPhone makes a beep and then just hangs.