ios7.0.4 jailbreak

thiaguj

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
hi friend... i bought my 5s a day before... mine is GSM mobile,i really love that bitesms app and want to get the app... i have read all the
demos that to jailbreak, i have some doubts 1) if i jailbreak my phone, can i claim the warranty if any problem on my phone,2) after the jailbreak
the cydia app will be installed automatically or i have to perform any installation procedure to install cydia. pls let me know...

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
hi friend... i bought my 5s a day before... mine is GSM mobile,i really love that bitesms app and want to get the app... i have read all the
demos that to jailbreak, i have some doubts 1) if i jailbreak my phone, can i claim the warranty if any problem on my phone,2) after the jailbreak
the cydia app will be installed automatically or i have to perform any installation procedure to install cydia. pls let me know...

1st: I do not know clearly about that but apple is heard to have a frowned look over JB iphones,but you can Un-jailbreak it any time by the way and take it to apple care center to claim warranty,BUT that brings the ethical issue of lying...

2nd: Well Cydia is automatically installed,use evasion 1.0.4 Jailbreak for iOS 7 to 7.0.4,posixpwn 1.0.7 if you have ios 6.1.3,6.1.4 (in case of iphone 5)..IF IT DOESN'T appears AUTOMATICALLY then there is something to worry about..hooo xD JK

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods