jailbrake with 7.0 or 7.0.4? wait to jailbrake i5s?

juanc723

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
ok so i have to main questions

1. should i upgrade to 7.0.4 before jailbrake? im in 7.0 and i have no major issues (at least with this phone) the first i5s i got was a mess even with 7.0.2. ever since i got this replacement i have kept it with 7.0 and its working great. no reboots, just the normal app crash everyone now and then (once or twice a week)

2. should i wait a lil longer to jailbrake my i5s? till evasion is update to download the correct mobilesubstrate? i have been reading about issues with cydia even though mobilesubstrate was upgraded to work with ios7

thanks

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
ok so i have to main questions

1. should i upgrade to 7.0.4 before jailbrake? im in 7.0 and i have no major issues (at least with this phone) the first i5s i got was a mess even with 7.0.2. ever since i got this replacement i have kept it with 7.0 and its working great. no reboots, just the normal app crash everyone now and then (once or twice a week)

2. should i wait a lil longer to jailbrake my i5s? till evasion is update to download the correct mobilesubstrate? i have been reading about issues with cydia even though mobilesubstrate was upgraded to work with ios7

thanks

If you want to update, I'd say go ahead. If 7.0 is working great for you you can go ahead and jailbreak it, just make sure to download "Cydia Substrate" and the tweaks designed for your 5S will work.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You need to update to 7.0.4
It is a security issue.
Also, who would you not want to be on as late an iOS as you can?

juanc723

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You need to update to 7.0.4
It is a security issue.
Also, who would you not want to be on as late an iOS as you can?

Why thinking about upgrading? If they would get it rightt once! There wouldnt be a need for an upgrade at all. There are also many flaws im 7.0.4 as i read. The only con i see from 7.0.4 is spotlight net search. Security issues? I have no passcode so security its not a priority. I have been reading lots and lots of threads regarding battery drain in 7.0.4 and that! It is a priority 😀

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Why thinking about upgrading? If they would get it rightt once! There wouldnt be a need for an upgrade at all. There are also many flaws im 7.0.4 as i read. The only con i see from 7.0.4 is spotlight net search. Security issues? I have no passcode so security its not a priority. I have been reading lots and lots of threads regarding battery drain in 7.0.4 and that! It is a priority ��

Security is more than simply your passcode.

Get it right once? /sigh Go program a "Hello World" program. Come back and let us know how many bugs you find in that program. Imagine that same program with millions of lines of code.