Help with this?

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
When I go to the package in Cydia it says the file is required for Cydia to work. But this only came up when I installed the Insanelyi repo. I removed the repo and it's still coming up. Can I delete it is the question? Thanks all! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1388954622.275488.jpg

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Tell me if it works.

It did! Thanks friend. Could've actually happened from when I rejailbroke my phone after a restore, about the same time I loaded insanleyi. Because I jailbroke on launch day and it never happened. Anyway thanks.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It did! Thanks friend. Could've actually happened from when I rejailbroke my phone after a restore, about the same time I loaded insanleyi. Because I jailbroke on launch day and it never happened. Anyway thanks.

Couple of things:

1) it never said Cydia wouldn't work. That's your misinterpretation.

2) All it actually means is you weren't connecting to the repo at that point in time. If you don't want the repo, deleting it will eliminate the error. In this case, it's an unlock for iPhone 4 and older devices. But, the error doesn't cause any damage. You should take a look at what's in the repo before deleting it.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
1) it never said Cydia wouldn't work. That's your misinterpretation.

It said the app was vital to the functionality of Cydia... But I guess that's neither here nor there. It is resolved. Thanks all.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It said the app was vital to the functionality of Cydia... But I guess that's neither here nor there. It is resolved. Thanks all.

How do you get that from "the following signatures were invalid" ?? It's neither here nor there because it's simply not anywhere.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW