Notification center settings
After jailbreaking iOS 7 I notice every time a Respring if I go into Settings>>Notification Center all my apps have moved to Not in notification center and I have to put them all back. How can I fix this? This makes me concerned my phone will not notify me of something. I have the same issue on my iPad as well.
- 01-05-2014, 02:03 PM #2
- 01-05-2014, 02:18 PM #4
- 01-05-2014, 03:29 PM #6
Re: Notification center settings
Everything with this iOS 7 jailbreak is buggy till everything is updated to being compatible with iOS 7. Can't expect iOS 6 tweaks to work flawlessly on iOS 7. Remember developers and Saurik weren't given any heads up on this jb, so EVERYONE is trying to play catch up. Just be patient.
- 01-06-2014, 12:37 AM #8
- 01-06-2014, 01:45 PM #9
- By mark5019 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:50 AM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:37 AM