Should I upgrade to ios 6.1.5 ?
At present I am using ipod touch 4g 6.0.1 JB. All apps and tweaks are working fine . The only problem is it takes 3-5 seconds for each app opening . If I break my JB and upgrade to 6.1.5 and then again jailbreak , will there be any difference in my ipod's speed or performance.Thanks in advance .
- 01-04-2014, 12:44 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,044 Posts
Re: Should I upgrade to ios 6.1.5 ?
You 100% should update to the latest possible firmware for your device and jailbreak untethered.
iOS 6.x.x to iOS 6.x.x will not make a speed or efficiency difference… if you went from 5-7 or 6-7 you might see a difference, but not 6-6
- 01-04-2014, 01:39 PM #3
- 01-04-2014, 02:11 PM #4
- By Ed7789 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 15Last Post: 01-15-2014, 10:26 AM
- By accactg in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:19 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:45 PM
- By acerace113 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:40 PM