- 01-06-2014, 12:41 PM #52iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Help with iPhone 5s jailbreak
Just signed up to respond
Basically Airtel(India) DNS servers are giving wrong ip for apt.saurik.com which is making it unreachable.
To make it work, I have changed DNS settings to Google public DNS(188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 - refer:https://developers.google.com/speed/...dns/docs/using) in my wifi router.
It is now pinging correctly and updated the substrate.
- By ame in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:52 AM
- By yungboi in forum iPhone 5Replies: 12Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 03:28 PM
- By Indigaro88 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:01 PM