Restart springboard

ae6dx

May 19, 2009
Visit site
Since upgrading to iOS7 when I get the pop up that says Springboard crashed and need to restart if I tap restart nothing happens. The only way I have found to respring is to go into Winterboard and tap it there.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Since upgrading to iOS7 when I get the pop up that says Springboard crashed and need to restart if I tap restart nothing happens. The only way I have found to respring is to go into Winterboard and tap it there.

There's your problem right there, Winterboard isn't compatible with iOS 7. Delete and you shouldn't get anymore springboard crashes. Unless u installed other apps not compatible with iOS 7

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I haven't crashed since adding parrotgeek's repo. But, before that the safe mode restart never worked for me. That was prior to the substrate release as well. If it's a lasting bug, you can expect a substrate update to handle it.

ae6dx

May 19, 2009
Visit site
I uninstalled Winterboard and it seems ok but it did crash once. I tapped restart but nothing happened. Why can I not restart the Springboard? My iPad is doing the same thing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711