Upgrade to IOS 6.0.1 from IOS 4.1 without SHSH blobs

Padmanabhan Vijay

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I have iphone 3GS with IOS 4.1 and firmware 06.15.00. Recently I upgraded to ios 6.1.3 and downgraded again to Ios 4.1 and unteathered Jailbreaked it. Now I need to upgrade it to IOS 6.0.1. But I dont have SHSH blobs for 6.0.1. When I tried to upgrade ios 6.0.1 using itunes, it always throws me some errors like, 3194, 11 etc.. tried with redsn0w also but no use. Is there a way to get the SHSH blobs from anywhere for my mobile.. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Is there anyway to upgrade my iphone to ios 6.0.1 without shsh blobs?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just to clarify 6.15.00 is a baseband. If you want to jailbreak the phone just update the phone to iOS 6.1.3 and jailbreak it.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Just to clarify 6.15.00 is a baseband. If you want to jailbreak the phone just update the phone to iOS 6.1.3 and jailbreak it.

If you had read his post, you'd know there's no need to "clarify." But as you want to be anal, it's known as the "baseband firmware." He wasn't inaccurate to bring up the firmware. If he brought it up, you should be more concerned with whether or not he has a software unlock. If that's the case, you should probably offer a solution that doesn't upgrade the firmware. In this case, he's successfully managed to upgrade to 6.1.3. The useful advice you could give him would be linking to the 6.1.3 tool. p0sixspwn

As far as getting the blobs, Keith is correct. They're device specific and you can only get your hands on them while Apple is signing that particular iOS. You can only get current SHSH blobs. Your choices are to either stay with the 4.1 or to upgrade to 6.1.3 and use p0six to untether jailbreak your device.