- 01-01-2014, 09:22 AM #2
- 01-01-2014, 01:33 PM #3
Re: Doubt about jailbreaking my iphone5
It's up to you really. The jailbreak toy I look for the most, biteSMS, is already out in beta for the 5. Substrate has been updated so developers will start to roll out tweak updates for iOS7.
I'm not sure which version of evasi0n you're expecting to be released. If the exploits aren't fixed by the 7.1 release, there will likely be another evasi0n release. Otherwise, don't count on it. You're not so much waiting on evasi0n at this point as you are tweak developers.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:36 PM
- By neonworm in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 03:48 AM
- By garlar4 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 06:57 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 01:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:30 AM