Jail break without updating with I-Tunes
Has anyone jail broke their 5S with success without updating thru I-Tunes? Some are crashing and some are not. With the recent update to Cydia is the update still a must? Thanks for any help. Great Forum.
Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
- 12-31-2013, 09:20 AM #2
- 12-31-2013, 01:56 PM #3
Re: Jail break without updating with I-Tunes
I am running the 5S on 7.0.4 OS. I seen on YouTube that I need to back up my phone and then update thru I-Tunes to 7.0.4 and then activate my phone with the new back up I had just made to avoid the phone going into a never ending boot loop when i jail break. I had updated to 7.0.4 by way of OTA. My question is all this needed or can I just jail break without updating by way of i-tunes?? I hope I explained myself clearly, fairly new to IOS and some of the tweaks I see available are just what I want.
- 12-31-2013, 06:54 PM #5
- By jsntrenkler in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:53 PM
- By thinkdan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2013, 12:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:55 PM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 01:58 PM