- iMore Newbie
- 46 Posts
Suggestions for iOS 6 Jailbreak Tweaks?
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for tweaks that would fit these specific uses:
1) Disable/remove the "call options" when receiving a call and return the interface to pre-iOS 6 style (i.e. no grabber on the right). Unable to find anything that accomplishes this and I can't understand why Apple didn't give a simple toggle to turn it off in the first place.
2) Is there anything to give the frosted dock appearance from ActiveDock but is purely cosmetic and doesn't use Winterboard?
Please and thank you everyone for the help.
Last edited by Avenged110; 01-02-2014 at 09:44 PM.
- 12-31-2013, 11:13 AM #2
Re: Suggestions for iOS 6 Jailbreak Tweaks?
I think all 3 are very valuable tweaks and unfortunately I have no advice to offer, however I am indeed interested in the responses you receive. Since Jailbreaking iOS7 is so new it's just a matter of time for tweaks like the ones you have mentioned come to light. Best of luck with your search.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:30 PM
- By sameer kapoor in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 01:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:27 PM
- By Fred Higgerson in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 07:09 PM