Cydia jailbrake issues
I'm JB with 7.04 and Evasi0ns first JB and iPhone 5. When try to download tweaks and apps from Cydia, I can't find where they go. They just disappear. I know this isn't normal since this isn't my first JB.
Is there something that Saurik needs to do first? Or do I need to reinstall the JB?
- 12-28-2013, 10:04 PM #2
- 12-29-2013, 03:15 AM #4
Re: Cydia jailbrake issues
You'd need to go into your packages and find both Mobile Substrate and Safe Mode Substrate. Choose reinstall on both. That is how you get your tweaks to appear. MS isn't remaining active so you won't see tweaks that are dependent upon MS. That's how others are getting BiteSMS to work.
- By SkyBaby2 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:00 PM
- By Acidrop in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 34Last Post: 12-31-2013, 04:32 AM
- By buffpimpkl in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2013, 11:59 AM
- By Iuser_Android in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:28 AM