is sprint the only people that can unlock a sprint 4s?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
i spoke to a reputable unlocker on twitter and he seems to do everything but sprint phones.

i ask because my little brother is over seas for the military and he didnt get his phone unlocked prior because it was kind of last minute. i called sprint on his behalf but because he doesnt have a good payment history and/or had the service for more than 18 months they will not do it.

he is currently using a flip phone on vodaphone until we can get this rectified.

any help with a known unlocker that you know of or if you have any new info on the unlock procedures of sprint would be greatly appreciated.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Sprint iphone 5 and 5s will except international SIM cards right out of the box I'm not sure about the 4s

As far as unlocking a sprint phone the reason the unlocker can't do it is it can't be done in the normal way

brian crookes

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I am also curious about the possibility of unlocking a sprint I-phone 4s, for use with another carrier, I just got a 32gb from a third party, and want to use it with ATT, but got no cooperation from Sprint when I contacted them, seems like a 3 year old phone should have a process for unlocking

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
i spoke to a reputable unlocker on twitter and he seems to do everything but sprint phones.

i ask because my little brother is over seas for the military and he didnt get his phone unlocked prior because it was kind of last minute. i called sprint on his behalf but because he doesnt have a good payment history and/or had the service for more than 18 months they will not do it.

he is currently using a flip phone on vodaphone until we can get this rectified.

any help with a known unlocker that you know of or if you have any new info on the unlock procedures of sprint would be greatly appreciated.

Have your brother email u a copy of his deployment orders and they HAVE to unlock his iPhone. All carriers have this policy in place. Payment history or length of service doesn't matter.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Have your brother email u a copy of his deployment orders and they HAVE to unlock his iPhone. All carriers have this policy in place. Payment history or length of service doesn't matter.

I was looking up the rules and that's a way but ultimately it is still up to the carrier and these rules don't seem to apply. That fcc and cita ruling I guess was to make it easier but if you read the legal mumbo jumbo even if you have the deployment papers the carriers still have a decision to deny you. I will give it a try though. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my gameboy color

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox