Use ifile and change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid tapatalk logo

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s08q3vc7twq5g9v/Photo Jan 14, 1 40 29 PM.png

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Edited original post with more info and changes. Added last updated just in case.

If there is any new info or corrections let me know. (I'll add the imore "how to jailbreak iOS 7" link later)

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So this is like the 6th time I've had to freaking restore and re jail break my phone now after jail breaking again I keep getting this error I first got when I opened Cydia then is deleted bigboss and tried to reinstall it but keep getting this error. I don't want to have restore again until either beta 4 or the final release of 7.1 comes out.

sarypudy.jpg

Any ideas?

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
So this is like the 6th time I've had to freaking restore and re jail break my phone now after jail breaking again I keep getting this error I first got when I opened Cydia then is deleted bigboss and tried to reinstall it but keep getting this error. I don't want to have restore again until either beta 4 or the final release of 7.1 comes out.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/15/sarypudy.jpg

Any ideas?

I actually jail broke my 5S with evasion 0.2 and haven't had that problem. Today I jail broke my iPad mini retina with evasion 0.4 and ran into that exact same thing. It hasn't caused any problems for me though. I was able to add my repos.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I actually jail broke my 5S with evasion 0.2 and haven't had that problem. Today I jail broke my iPad mini retina with evasion 0.4 and ran into that exact same thing. It hasn't caused any problems for me though. I was able to add my repos.

Ok cool.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It's worth it for the customization. The jailbreak is stable if you don't install tweaks that aren't updated for iOS 7.

Last edited:

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
As one that has rooted and tried a few different ROMs in android I'm naturally curious of the jailbreak but not so sure I see the real benefit. If that kind of customability becomes important I'll do another stint with Android.

Sent from a white rum 5s

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I have to say that this jailbreak has been remarkably stable on our two iPhone 5s'. I don't think I've had a single odd respring, and I haven't had to go into Safe Mode at all.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
A general question please help: How Stable is it to switch from ios 6.1.3 to iOS 7.0.4 and then jailbreaking it,Cause i am really really torn b/w JBing my 6.1.3 or go to 7.0.4 :| it is really annoying to have crashes/resprings and slowdowns...btw i have iphone 4s

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
A general question please help: How Stable is it to switch from ios 6.1.3 to iOS 7.0.4 and then jailbreaking it,Cause i am really really torn b/w JBing my 6.1.3 or go to 7.0.4 :| it is really annoying to have crashes/resprings and slowdowns...btw i have iphone 4s

It's pretty stable

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro