iOS 7 jailbreak is here

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Right click on Evasi0n and click properties. Then click compatibility. Run the program in compatibility for windows xp service pack 2. After that go to the bottom of the page and check, run as administrator. When I used redsn0w for other jailbreaks it would stop half way. This helped. Try it. :)

LouisCameron

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I think my phone can't be jailbroken!! I have tried 3 different computers and all 3 don't work?? WTF? Unreal.

Are you using Windows? I read somewhere that if you are and getting stuck at the [Configuring 2/2] part of the jailbreak it's because your PC doesn't have enough resources.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So, how's jailbreaking going on Mac computers? I'm on 10.6.8 and I read that people have been having problems opening Evasi0n on that firmware including myself (I last tried when Evasi0n7 was first released).

This post was made by Tiffany

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
So, how's jailbreaking going on Mac computers? I'm on 10.6.8 and I read that people have been having problems opening Evasi0n on that firmware including myself (I last tried when Evasi0n7 was first released).

This post was made by Tiffany

Right click on the evasi0n tool and choose "open." When you do this, the security MacOS has will give you a choice to open the app from an unverified developer rather than refusing for the same reason. At that point, choose to open it anyway. You should be fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner