iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Currently i am runing iOS 5.1.1 on my 3GS with 05.13.04 modem firmware. i found this guide Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 With Sn0wbreeze 2.9.14 [How-To Tutorial] | Redmond Pie.

Is it possible to upgrade my iOS to 6.1.3 with untethered jailbreak and unlock it with this guide and get it fully working? I really need an iOS 6.0 or later for some apps :S

It won't be untethered unless it's a old-bootrom 3GS. I personally wouldn't chance it.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Soulka

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Well i tried to check if i got an old bootrom by a guide where u put your phone into DFU mode and check in hardware-->device settings and the USB thing but in the properties i didnt find the boot as the guide mentioned...any other option to check if i have an old bootrom?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well i tried to check if i got an old bootrom by a guide where u put your phone into DFU mode and check in hardware-->device settings and the USB thing but in the properties i didnt find the boot as the guide mentioned...any other option to check if i have an old bootrom?

Snowbreeze or ifaith should have an option to check that.

Soulka

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Snowbreeze or ifaith should have an option to check that.

I see, thanks for your answer, What if i upgrade my phone to iOS 6.0 and jailbreak it with evasion, as i saw evasion made an untethered 6.0 available for 3GS. Is it a possible and safe to do?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I see, thanks for your answer, What if i upgrade my phone to iOS 6.0 and jailbreak it with evasion, as i saw evasion made an untethered 6.0 available for 3GS. Is it a possible and safe to do?

Do you depend on a software unlock like ultrasn0w for your 3GS?

Soulka

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Do you depend on a software unlock like ultrasn0w for your 3GS?

I think the answer is yes for your question, when i jailbroke my phone on 5.1.1 i used ultrasn0w to unlock it. I am not a proffessional in it...but i can make everything by guides...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think the answer is yes for your question, when i jailbroke my phone on 5.1.1 i used ultrasn0w to unlock it. I am not a proffessional in it...but i can make everything by guides...

I've had the worst luck with helping people with unlocks on iPhones... I'd rather have someone else answer that then risk you losing your unlock.

Soulka

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I've had the worst luck with helping people with unlocks on iPhones... I'd rather have someone else answer that then risk you losing your unlock.

I know your feelings, i got a guide from a guy who tought he is good in these things and i bricfked my phone...:D But thanks for your help so far, maybe some1 will help me in further moves :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73