apple tv 3
Getting an apple tv for xmas wondering if I need to jailbreak to play amazon prime movies on it.
Is it worth it to get more out of it? Is it possible to do it? I have been looking but can't find anything that says it can be done. What benefits are there for it? We have some movies on Netflix and some on iTunes.
Please help me decide if I want to or can jailbreak it.
TY in advance
- 12-18-2013, 10:42 AM #2
- 12-18-2013, 10:48 AM #3
- 12-18-2013, 11:00 AM #5
- 12-21-2013, 02:18 PM #6
- 12-21-2013, 05:16 PM #8
- 12-23-2013, 10:56 AM #10
Re: apple tv 3
I'm assuming you're trying to use airplay in an app and getting that generic error message?
If so, try using other apps that are airplay enabled. The easiest to try is the pictures app. That way, it's an app you know Apple expects to work. It's possible it's a developer issue with the specific app you're using. If the pictures app has the same error, try rebooting the ATV and seeing what happens.
- 12-23-2013, 11:04 AM #12
- By John Yester in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 31Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 05:10 AM