NO icons displayed on ipad2 screen except newsstand icon

sameep007

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
about a week ago due to inactivity of some apps i restarted my ipad. THen after that my ipad didnt start. it stuck on apples logo..

i tried hard reset by pressing sleep wake and home button. and tried to restore but it didnot worked either. then i used tiny umbrella and ifunbox to enter var folder

.the i deleted the files with extention .plist . moreover i renamed mobile_Library_Caches_com.apple.mobile.installation.bak which was earlier in plist file i guess (dont remember).

then my screen turned on but there was no icon except newsstand icon

i tried updating to ios 7 , restore but didnt worked. 3294 error .

since my screen is turned on. and no icons on my ipad . i am just trying to install apps but couldnot

for installing apps i tried using ifunbox . but didnot worked. my ipad has wifi connection though

so i am seeking for help desperately and my i pad is jailbroken with ios 6

any help would be appreciated

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
about a week ago due to inactivity of some apps i restarted my ipad. THen after that my ipad didnt start. it stuck on apples logo..

i tried hard reset by pressing sleep wake and home button. and tried to restore but it didnot worked either. then i used tiny umbrella and ifunbox to enter var folder

.the i deleted the files with extention .plist . moreover i renamed mobile_Library_Caches_com.apple.mobile.installation.bak which was earlier in plist file i guess (dont remember).

then my screen turned on but there was no icon except newsstand icon

i tried updating to ios 7 , restore but didnt worked. 3294 error .

since my screen is turned on. and no icons on my ipad . i am just trying to install apps but couldnot

for installing apps i tried using ifunbox . but didnot worked. my ipad has wifi connection though

so i am seeking for help desperately and my i pad is jailbroken with ios 6

any help would be appreciated

Dfu mode and restore

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2