Does a Verizon iPhone4 (CDMA) have a removable SIM card?
Apologies if this is an obvious question.
I posted my Verizon iPhone4 up for sale and a prospective buyer wants to know if they can change the SIM card to make it work on another carrier since it's jailbroken? I know you can do it with AT&T iPhones, am not sure with Verizon.
Thanks in advance!
- 11-08-2013, 08:27 PM #2
- 11-10-2013, 01:29 AM #3
- By CSI Guy in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2013, 10:49 PM
- By boovish in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2013, 05:50 AM
- By John Yester in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2013, 08:59 PM
- By strangerbeat in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2013, 04:39 PM
- By kanwonbi in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2013, 02:18 AM