New Google Search update doesn't work with Jailbreak

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Today I updated the google search app and now it just crashes to springboard on iOS 6.1.2 jailbroken iPhone 5. works fine in safe mode. Anyone else having this issue?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Today I updated the google search app and now it just crashes to springboard on iOS 6.1.2 jailbroken iPhone 5. works fine in safe mode. Anyone else having this issue?

Do you have xCon installed? If not, get it from Cydia and see if that helps. If that doesn't work, you'll either have to wait for an update to the app or try reinstalling an earlier version if you have it in your iTunes

roid

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Sadly xcon doesn't sort the issue :(

Have you had any luck tracking down the conflict? I've done a bit of a search and can't find more than a couple of references to this problem (I'm having it as well) so I'm assuming it's a tweak conflict and not widespread. I tried removing anything that interacts with the app (activoice, etc) but no joy thus far.

roid

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. The description of the app doesn't seem to indicate this capability though there is a review that suggests the possibility.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I actually got sick of my Jailbreak and upgraded to iOS 7 best thing I ever did actually. iPhone 5 is running so well and fast :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro